New Street Lymington Hampshire Great Britain SO41 9BH
Lymington had a Crimean war cannon in New Street, it was located on a plinth and surrounded by railings. A new workhouse was erected in New Street in 1837 and the Russian Cannon was located outside the front entrance after the Crimean War. Initially there were no rails around the cannon.
Like so many similar cannon, it was lost to scrap in WWII.